The MEG Industry Development Team is the primary point of contact for mining related investment inquiries and support.
The MEG Industry Development Team is equipped to deal with mining and exploration queries such as regulation hurdles, investment funding and government networking. The team works closely with the Office of Regional Economic Development and Investment NSW.
The team may assist with:
- Market intelligence regarding mineral endowment and precompetitive data offerings.
- Access to global and local industry contacts.
- Developing new market opportunities, setting-up greenfield operations or expanding an existing operation.
- Identification of suitable investment locations, investment opportunities and partners in NSW.
- Support for business case development
- Support for a range of incentives on offer such as grants and programs.
All services are free and confidential.
For further information
Please contact the MEG Industry Development Team at Mining.Concierge@regional.nsw.gov.au