Our leadership team
We have a strong leadership team across the Department and the state, working together to achieve the best outcomes for the people of regional NSW.
The department’s executive is collectively responsible for leading the organisation, and individually accountable for the strategic and operational activities of their specific areas.
- Gary Barnes, Secretary, Department of Regional NSW
- Scott Hansen, Director-General, Department of Primary Industries
- Rebecca Fox, Deputy Secretary, Regional Precincts and Acting Deputy Secretary, Corporate
- Chris Hanger, Deputy Secretary, Regional Development and Programs
- Steve Orr, CEO, Local Land Services
- Georgina Beattie, CEO, Mining, Exploration and Geoscience
- David Witherdin, Deputy Secretary, Commercial and Corporate Services
- James McTavish, Cross-Border Commissioner
- Fiona Dewar, Deputy Secretary, Strategy, Delivery & Performance