Types of Information held by Regional NSW
The Department of Regional NSW is a central agency for regional issues – led by the Secretary and with three Ministers overseeing the Department. Our Work outlines the various functions brought together under the Department.
Types of information held:
- Policy documents
- Disclosure log
- Contracts register
- Annual reports
- Media releases
- Documents relating to the internal administration of the department
- Appointments to various official positions, such as boards and committees
- Submissions to the Executive Council, Cabinet and Cabinet Committees
- Correspondence with other jurisdictions, Ministers, Members of Parliament and members of the public
- Public registers under certain Acts administered by the department
- Licensing information
- Reports, fact sheets, guidelines and manuals.