Agency Information Guide
Adopted November 2020
This Agency Information Guide informs you about the Department of Regional NSW and aims to meet legislative requirements, promote Open Data, Open Government and public participation.
About the Department of Regional NSW
How you can access our information
- Information held by the Department
- We may make information available on the OpenGov NSW website
- How to access information
How we engage with you
- How to Have your say in the formulation of Government Policy.
Feedback and questions
- We welcome feedback (complaints, compliments and suggestions).
For further information or enquiries regarding GIPA and access to information please contact GIPA@regional.nsw.gov.au
For more information about the GIPA Act and your right to access information (including review rights) contact the NSW Information and Privacy Commission: